Randstad Professionals has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist
with a company in Richmond, VA.
Please email me directly at email@example.com for more information on current job opportunities.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
skills: Excel, Quickbooks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.