Randstad Professionals is currently searching for a Accounts Receivable Specialist
for a large technology company in Richmond, VA!
Do you have experience within Billing or Accounts Receivable? This might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
skills: Excel, Quickbooks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.