My client, a fortune 100 consumer goods company, is currently seeking a dynamic and process driven Talent Acquisition Recruiter
for an immediate contract opening. The Talent Acquisition Recruiter
is responsible for sourcing/recruiting candidates to fill warehouse, distribution and production center talent needs. This role owns the hiring process and leads all Talent Acquisition efforts to support hiring needs for an assigned territory. This is a 3 to 6 month assignment with potential for extension and/or hire based on performance. Hours 8 am to 5 pm (Flexible)
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter
works closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager, Supervisor, Hiring Managers and Talent Team Members as well as other functional areas to attract and acquire a highly talented and diverse workforce.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for all client management activities with the bottler.
- Builds relationships and trust to effectively gauge needs and influence hiring decisions.
- Identifies issues early in the process and resolves problems proactively, uses data and results to make decisions and provides status updates on a regular basis.
- Forecasts, develops and executes comprehensive sourcing plans for assigned bottler to create candidate pipeline consistent with business trends, reduce time to fill and improve candidate quality.
- Collaborates with Hiring Managers to clearly define the core accountability of the position, outline expectations for the recruitment process to source and select the best qualified candidate(s) for the position.
- Utilizes a variety of sourcing methods to create candidate pipeline to meet frontline hiring needs. Including, but not limited to, database mining, internet/web searches, direct sourcing, community organizations, networks, employee referrals.
- Presents fully screened, qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner to maximize customer service and reduce time to fill.
- Coaches and trains Hiring Managers and other stakeholders regarding staffing process to drive consistent candidate selection methods.
- Sets expectations for all stake holders in the hiring process; gains agreement on schedules and responsibilities.
- Manages Applicant Tracking requirement and related documentation to ensure compliance with government regulations and reduce risk to company.
- Effectively manages the candidate experience for assigned territory.
- Understands market trends and employment conditions within their assigned territory.
- Collaborates with all Talent Team members sharing the ultimate goal of filling roles with exceptional talent.
Click to Apply
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum three years full cycle recruiting experience required.
- Prior staffing agency experience highly preferred.
- Minimum one year managing multiple clients.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and candidates in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Experience sourcing, screening and assessing candidate qualifications.
- Experience researching local industry/employment market to drive recruiting process.
- Experience with recruiting information and applicant tracking systems.
- Experience partnering with third party vendors.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high volume environment.
- Productive and efficient in planning and executing work with multiple projects/priorities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Customer focused approach to respond to the needs of hiring managers.
- Listens effectively and develops relationship with candidates.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to accurately assess candidate qualifications.
- Ability to influence and coach managers and peers without direct authority, preferred
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.