job summary: Fraud Analyst
A nation leading Retail company, is currently approaching their peak season, and in need of a professional to join their Online Fraud Verification team.
In this role you will be responsible for the review and determination of whether or not orders made online contain fraudulent activity, to help protect both the customer, and the business.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Primary Job Functions:
- Reviews suspicious .com/online orders from the que of which they were made and hit the system, and makes fraud determination before order fulfillment.
- Exercises critical thinking abilities, and utilizes company training, and internal systems to determine whether or not an order contains fraudulent activity.
- Relays messages or order information to upper management when needed.
- College degree preferred.
- Demonstrated critical thinking abilities.
- Strong technical aptitude, and ability to learn and utilize new systems.
- Attendance, attitude, and attention to detail are there key attributes that are needed.
- critical thinking
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.