job summary: Business Intelligence Analyst
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then this is the opportunity for you.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Drive business decisions by providing quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting of patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers.
- Dig into data sources and understand downstream tables or streaming data to identify new potential metrics for monitoring and acting on business performance.
- Collect, aggregate, and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources to drive insights into business performance.
- Produce actionable reports that show key performance indicators, identify areas of improvement into current operations, and display root cause analysis of problems.
- Use analytics and metrics to improve processes and provide data-driven forecasts of potential costs, risks, and profits of new business initiatives.
- Communicate findings and insight to stakeholders and provide business strategy recommendations for optimizing business performance.
- Provide reporting solutions and respond to ad-hoc report requests across multiple business areas.
- SQL experience
- Hive/Hadoop experience preferred
- Business/Finance accumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Reporting experience
skills: SQL, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.