Randstad is recruiting a Sr. Mortgage Underwriter (underwrite commercial & resi products) for a well-established mortgage company in South Charlotte. Base of $85,000-92,000 + monthly production bonus, OT eligible, + outstanding benefits. Commercial experience is not a must have, but it will entail some commercial & residential duties (great experience to gain).
***It is not a remote opportunity and front end residential experience is a "must have". ****
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 92,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Demonstrated ability to assess risks with experience presenting recommendations to senior management for approval.
- Experience underwriting/analyzing residential and/or commercial mortgages.
- Understanding of appraisal reports, insurance, title review.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage dynamic pipeline.
- Interacts with Quality Control, Compliance, and Funding for problem resolution, risk evaluation and compliance concerns.
- Develops and maintains an up to date and sound knowledge of multiple loan product guidelines offered by the company and risk assessment tools used to decision loans.
Prior residential underwriting experience
skills: Loan Administration, Appraisals, Government Mortgage
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.