Randstad Professionals, a global leader in finance, accounting, HR, legal, marketing, and sales staffing is looking for aggressive, sales focused executive recruiters. The fast paced and competitive world of staffing will give you the opportunity to experience the rich rewards that follow hard work. We offer excellent benefits and unlimited earning potential. Our top Executive Recruiters earn well into six figures and beyond...
At Randstad Accounting & Finance, a division of Randstad Professionals, people are our business - therefore, we strive to create the best balance between achieving business goals while recognizing the career goals and needs of our employees. While we set high expectations for every associate, each one is also given the autonomy and flexibility to build relationships with clients and candidates to grow their business their way. In other words, we know that success comes in many shapes and sizes - and we celebrate differences among our people.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
If you are an experienced sales and recruiting professional willing and able to execute aggressive business development initiatives, maintain efficient recruiting operations and execute effective candidate sourcing strategies, you have what it takes to be a successful Executive Recruiter for Randstad Accounting & Finance. We help you reach your greatest potential by providing best in class training programs throughout your career.
- Meet with clients to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Carry out a targeted research and search strategy
- Research clients and identify competitors
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of recruiting tools and methods
- Perform technical Interviews and assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility with client
- Perform reference checks
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience in the staffing industry
- Minimum of 2 years recruiting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of business to business sales experience
skills: General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.