My client is seeking a finance professional with at least 4 years of strong business finance experience, who possesses superior financial analysis, project management and interpersonal communication skills.
This position will provide financial, analytical and administrative support to multiple functional teams.
location: Henrico, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Conduct analyses and risk assessments of plan and forecast submissions
- Meet with business partners monthly showing how they are tracking versus budget to ensure agreement of financials with strategic goals
- Identify risk and opportunities and investigate variances
- Coordinating, preparing, reviewing, providing analysis and communicating long range forecast, annual profit plan, monthly forecasts and actual spending for an operating function of the US business
- Month end close responsibilities: review/monitor our results and record journal entries
- Perform special projects and provide financial support to key projects
- Help with the development of executive management presentations
- Contribute to completion of Reporting Package following month end close, reporting on Revenue, Margin, and Operating Expense
- 4+ years of planning/forecasting experience for a large corporation
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Financial background and familiarity with financial planning, forecasting and monthly financial reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
For more information, please reach out to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.