job summary: Project Coordinator II
A utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving electric customers and natural gas customers is seeking a highly organized, technical savvy professional to join their Minneapolis, MN location as a Project Coordinator.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for the support of new Distribution Center, and assist with creating Work Orders and Purchase Requisitions.
location: Shakopee, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $22.06 - 29.18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: General Job Functions:
- Gathers, analyzes, translates and delivers information in clear, concise and meaningful formats based on specific project and/or program requirements and according to established project management standards.
- Provides the project manager support and assistance in scheduling, documentation, communication and cost management.
- Updates the project plan.
- Assists in information collection and validations.
- Provides input to project research information.
- Facilitates collaborative documents and data stores.
- Helps prepare status reports and presentations.
- May coordinate the activities of a project sub team and/or project activities to the extent those efforts might affect completion of assigned tasks.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume along with a short summary of your qualifications directly to: email@example.com
- College degree highly desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Project management/coordinating experience preferred.
- Willingness to be On-call (every couple of weeks/months) - nights/weekends.
- Ability to respond on call from home.
- Willingness to travel up to 10 miles.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.