Our client is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst
to join their team in Tampa!
While supporting strategic pursuits across all of their business units, this individual will provide direct support to the Vice President of Operations by reviewing solicitations and preparing complicated pricing proposals in adherence to the RFP requirements.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities
- Prepare timely, accurate and compliant pricing models.
- Participate in the proposal pricing process to include: development of pricing strategies; coordinate labor, subcontract, review, analyze and compile cost data; prepare price submissions.
- Work closely with Contracts, Purchasing, Human Resources and Operations to ensure accuracy and coordination of pricing data.
- Develop competitive analysis by researching available government databases and compiling the data into a database used for intel based pricing.
- Utilize processes and tools that result in compliant/quality pricing models.
- Assist in the preparation of cost volume documents in a timely manner.
- Developing cost models, cost estimating processes, and cost risk assessment techniques
- Provide direction to subcontractors involved in proposal preparation.
- Support other pricing team members in preparing responses and review of work.
qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 2-4 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience pricing to Government requirements for services, both task orders and strategic contracts preferred.
- Knowledge of all contract types including FFP, CPFF, CPAF and T&M preferred.
- Familiarity with Government Cost Accounting Principles and the FAR preferred.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong math aptitude.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.