Our client has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Real Estate Accountant to join their team. In order to sustain their rapid growth, they are in need of a candidate who brings innovative thinking and thrives in a fast-paced working environment. Additionally, qualified candidates will need to be organized, goal-oriented and ambitious. They seek the most talented professionals to help foster a culture of creativity and growth.
This opportunity provides an Accountant a meaningful role assisting all Accounting and reporting functions for 9 related entities. The selected candidate will be exposed to all aspects of residential real estate investment. This position will have a strong emphasis on managing large volumes of data, efficient data entry, and operational compliance.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and post daily Accounts Payable. Maintain requisite files and documentation
- Manage property related vendor accounts, such as utilities and property services
- Maintain and prepare vendor files.
- Manage Accounts Receivables
- Assist with annual financial statement audit process
- Assist partners and team members with time-sensitive, ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
qualifications: Skills Required:
- High degree of proficiency with Excel and an ability to create in-depth financial analyses via modeling.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications including Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Quickbooks
- Strong grasp of real estate concepts
- Highly-developed verbal and written-communication skills
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; team-oriented
- Comfort and familiarity with basic finance and accounting theory
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Completed Associate or Bachelors's degree with focus in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, or Business Management, or requisite experience demonstrated through past work performance. Experience:
3-5 years of relevant experience as an accountant in a real estate or construction firm (preferred).
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.