The Regional Headquarters of a large, well-known Company is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk
to join the team due to growth! This is a temporary position, with potential to convert full-time/permanent and offers access to affordable healthcare during the temporary portion of your assignment.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Conduct customer collection calls daily to ensure accounts remain current
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line and coordinating contact with collections department.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from lock box and local deposits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, and other departments.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Misc. other A/R related duties as needed
- 1+ years' experience in accounts receivable, posting payments
- 1+ years' experience conducting business-to-business collections calls
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Team-player who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Strong follow-up skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle complex invoices and situations as well as resolve issues
- Intermediate Excel skills
Don't delay, apply today! For questions, please call Kayla Souza 904-236-4964.
skills: Cash Applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.