Project Manager Financial Services
Corporate technology function - aligned to specific project delivery of party reference data.
Seeking experience managing data / technical projects (managing from the business side), and having an understanding of the technical aspects (scope of delivery) - synchronizing the overall data model / data quality of two distinct databases to manage the party reference data; They have a number of systems that connect to the API. They are attempting to move off of legacy systems
Meetings with impacted stakeholders / issue/risk management / core project management function
They are utilizing tools like JIRA (optic - a proprietary system) and Clarity (for time/resource tracking)
They will be helping to confirm the scope of delivery - analysis is underway to help. This person will execute the plan with stakeholders
Financial services experience is highly preferred
Reference data experience is a plus and would stand out, but not required.
Experience in operating within Agile, and also Waterfall
The role is slated through at least the end of next year, and the delivery could go beyond the end of next year. She is looking for people long term who could convert to full time.
The role is seeking to fill in the mid-Q4 timeframe - mid- October area
Interviews: Two rounds; phone screen, and then another round with the key project stakeholders (who will be the day to day contacts) - Timeframe is late October to early November for interviews
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Partner with Project Lead(s) to define project scope and objectives, define key milestones and work breakdown.
- Partner with stakeholders across different teams and LOBs to ensure projects are delivered on schedule, within budget and within scope.
- Diagnose and facilitate resolution of key issues and risks within the project.
- Ensure operational and business change readiness; support the definition and documentation of new and enhanced operating models to implement strategic business priorities.
- Manage end to end User Acceptance Testing process; track defects, perform root cause analysis, and identify the
means to resolving them.
- Conduct overall project evaluations/quality control.
- Status Reporting, evaluating progress and quality, reporting risks, issues and escalating when appropriate.
- Drive results through leadership, people, communication and influence.
- Must be able to manage multiple work streams and priorities concurrently.
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.