Are you an Accounts Payable Professional seeking a new opportunity?? This might be your ideal job with a great work culture and work/life balance!!
The Accounts Payable Processor is an integral contributor to the support of paperless invoice processing across all hotels throughout the US and Canada. This is a high volume, fact paced role that requires great attention to details.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 43,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provides 'Subject Matter Expert' level knowledge related to Accounts Payable best practices
- Charges expenses to appropriate accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense and recording entries
- Processes invoices in the ERP system by performing necessary validations and execute transactions with timeliness and accuracy
- Resolves issues, serve as the resource in troubleshooting complex matters and insure that probles are responded to in a timely manner
- Reconciles suppliers statements, research and correct discrepancies to ensure accurate monthly financial reporting
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances, performing daily audit duties to ensure accuracy
- Full cycle accounts payable processing experience
- Bookkeeping and accounting skills are required
- Very skilled at data entry
- Thorough, organized and strong attention to details
- Fluent in Excel
Interested in learning more? Please reach out to Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions and inquiries,
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, Analysis, Expense Reports, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, Matching, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.