A growing global manufacturer in Charlotte is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst. This position provides room to advance and is open due to the former employee being promoted to Finance Manager. It's important for the incumbent to be a critical thinker and to work skillfully across multiple business segments.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepares more complex financial trend and data analysis reports.
- Track KPI, budgeting, forecasting, cash flow analysis
- May be accountable for the coordination, compilation and distribution of financial data.
- Performs financial analysis upon identification of variances and prepares summary of key findings.
- Responsible for more complex departments/functions.
- Participates in the planning and development of regional, departmental and/or functional budgets.
- Participates in projects of moderate complexity as assigned and may lead projects.
- Strong financial acumen with demonstrated knowledge of corporate finance principles.
- Ability to communicate well and be approachable
- ERP exposure
- Strong data analytics, finance/accounting system experience and presentation skills
skills: Budgeting, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Risk, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.