Randstad's Client, a global technology company located in North County San Diego, is seeking a Learning and Talent Development Specialist for a 6-month opportunity with potential to convert to a full-time employee for a high performer.
The Learning and Talent Development Specialist with be responsible for creating and supporting learning deliverable to support the rapid development of their Customer/Client Support Division.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 33 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Design learning modules and respective areas of competency for various roles
- Determine learning design and content including courses, e-learning, and virtual training
- Create course content and modules including videos, job aids, checklists, quizzes/testing, and practical exercises
- 3+ years in a Learning and Talent Development role
- High proficiency with creating course content with video editing software
- Understanding on Agile project methodology
- Strong communication and demonstrated project management skills
skills: Presentations, Human Resources, Operational and Strategy Alignment, Documentation of Operations, Operational Efficiency Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.