Senior Staff Accountant
Currently seeking a Senior Staff Accountant for a successful high growth FinTech company in San Francisco. This role would support the Senior Manager of Accounting around a variety of corporate accounting functions including general ledger, bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, AP and payroll. Qualified candidates will have 3-5 years of experience within corporate accounting and general ledger. Please apply for more information.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage daily account reconciliations and ad hoc reporting to accounting team
- Own expense reimbursement process
- Play an important role in the implementation of our new ERP system
- Manage entire A/P process
- Work with our payroll provider to process payroll ensuring employees are paid timely
- Assist in the month end close process
- Create and initiate new processes and procedures to support expanding team deliverables driven by business expansion
- Drive improvements in processes and procedures you handle
- Ad hoc finance projects, including external audit requests, expense reporting, and tax matters
qualifications: About you
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- CPA a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced in MS Excel
- Proven ability to improve processes and drive efficiency
- Hunger to learn, apply skills, and grow within the organization
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize deliverables
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.