Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant
to support multiple Director(s) on a rotational basis as part of the Admin Coverage Program.
The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring, expense processing, and travel planning.
The ability to ramp quickly to new leaders, and remain flexible in rolling off and onto assignments will be a requirement of this role, as the EA will function in a "floating" capacity.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for up to three senior-level executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize space planning as needed
- General office duties as needed
- Build cross-functional, relationships between department admins
- 4+ years of experience providing administrative support to 2 or more executives
- 4+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 2 or more executives
- 4+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 2 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple calendar requests in international time zones
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Concur*
*Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Quip, Concur, Minutes, SpaceView preferred
BA/ BS or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.