As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will perform a variety of clerical and technical accounting duties such as receiving, entering, verifying and reconciling invoices and/or credit card transactions. This position will be responsible for various tasks with the Accounting Department with a specific focus on the Accounts Payable (A/P) functions to increase the Company's effectiveness and efficiency.
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Assist in the management of the daily A/P functions.
- Enter/import accurate accounting transactions.
- Scan, sort and match back up documents to corresponding A/P transactions.
- Code, review and assign A/P transactions.
- Monitor correspondence to and from internal and external company contacts.
- File and maintain records for the A/P Department.
- Assist with the credit card process; issuing cards, cancelling cards, filing disputes, etc.
- Reconcile vendor statements and request any missing invoices from vendors.
2 years of accounts payable experience
Proficient with Excel
Basic understanding of accounting principles and standards
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.