Are you an experienced Accounting professional with experience with journal entries, reconciliation, assisting or preparing financial statements and assisting in accounts payable? A local industry leader is looking for a Senior Accountant to add to its accounting team. This opportunity provides a great work-life balance with a great family like atmosphere.
location: Warwick, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Maintain fixed asset ledger
- Provide support for preparation of financial reports
- Prepare Accounts Payables
- Creates quarterly and annual statements
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of both GAP and Statutory accounting principles
- Interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to pass background check
Qualified and Interested candidates apply!
Questions please contact Jeff Wright at 401-824-0227 or email@example.com
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.