Randstad's Client, a hospitality company located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Payroll Processor for a 2+ month opportunity. This is a perfect chance to join a growing company with a great company culture!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 24 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Process multi-state payroll for 300+ employees (bi-weekly and salaried)
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness with payroll processing
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Multi-state payroll processing experience
- Garnishments and deductions experience
- Software proficiency with UltiPro
skills: Human Resources, Payroll Tax, Certified Payroll Professional, Payroll Processing, Data Processor, Withholding Taxes, Payroll - 50 - 500, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.