Well established healthcare company experiencing explosive growth is looking for a Budget Analyst with experience preparing proforma financial statements to join their team.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $77,000 - 83,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Prepare proforma financial statements and monthly reporting packages.
- Analyze budgets, variances and operating metrics.
- Analyze financial results of business units
- Analyze hospital contracts, labor rates and compensation
- Advocate innovation, automation, and best practices supporting transformation of company and finance processes
- Hospital/healthcare experience required
- Preparation of Proforma Financial Statements required
- Must be able to present financial results to executive management
- Minimum 7 years of budget preparation and variance analysis
skills: Budgeting, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.