Randstad's Client, a global technology company located in North County San Diego, is seeking a Project Manager for a 2-month opportunity.
The Project Manager with be responsible for leading key initiatives to improve demand and delivery identification.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 32 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Documentation and analyzing team roles/responsibilities, including regional and account team alignment
- Managing and documenting business process requirements and enhancements
- Partner with internal IT teams on process and system requirements and issues
- 3+ years of experience with sales process analysis and documentation
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred
- Ability to learn, understand, and document complex processes
- Experience with Salesforce
skills: Operational and Strategy Alignment, Documentation of Operations, Operational Efficiency Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.