My Client is currently looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist
with collections experience managing a customer portfolio. This is possible temp to hire opportunity. Job Summary
The Accounts Receivable Specialist
is responsible for the analysis and collection of assigned accounts receivable portfolios for customers, as well as ensuring that assigned customer accounts are reconciled and accurate to facilitate timely collections inside established payment terms in a profit center environment.
location: Indianapolis, Indiana
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
Processing monthly statements - includes mailing
- TJV (Intercompany transfer of receivables)
- Research/review of cash on account
- EFT and Credit Card Processing
- Refund processing and write-off processing
- Process incoming mail
- Batch checks
- Run tapes
- Credit memos processing
- Cash application/research
- Daily deposit
- Accounts Receivable Collection Calls
- Manage the case queue in Sales Force (create new cases, close cases)
- Customer dispute follow up processing
- Billing - special client billing, compile, prepare, send
- Billing - generating and making MEI invoices, PDF invoices
- MDM/National Accounts/Database maintenance/pricing/chargebacks
- Accumulation of national Account Bills/Special Billing Summaries
- Filter Invoice Generation (send to customer)
Click to Apply
- High School diploma required. Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience required.
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required. Revised 01.2017
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.
skills: Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.