Currently working with global professional services company in Delaware that is looking for a Credit & Collections Manager for their team. This position would manage a staff and help run all their credit analysis, collections and even revenue analysis functions. Great opportunity for someone looking to join a growth company and help build out processes as they expand globally. Excellent growth potential and dynamic environment.
Qualified candidates will have 6+ years of Credit & Collections management experience with a billion dollar company. Please apply for more information. Credit Manager
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities
- Client facing responsibilities. B to B
- Responsible for developing and implementing collection standard operating procedures and best practices
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections and reduce DSO's
- Manage the collection of outstanding receivables while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Negotiate resolutions to disputed or problem Accounts Receivables
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers as needed including bi-monthly collections calls with management and disputed matters reporting
- Direct interaction with experts, clients and attorneys in resolving receivables delinquencies
- Ensure professional relationships are established and maintained with clients, attorneys, law firms and experts.
- Team management
- Plan, evaluate, implement and continuously improving all aspects of credit & collection functions and processes
- Work closely with the legal team and finance management to respond to credit and collection concerns with existing and potential clients
- Act as a lead subject matter expert for collection system implementation and upgrades
- Coordinate with Management and Staff on client billing changes or special requests
- Utilize the various third party electronic billing (e-billing) software programs to monitor invoice status
- Manage the cash applications team with payment research or payment issues
qualifications: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business major preferred
- Prior consumer credit knowledge and basic advisory credit knowledge
- 5-10 years corporate Credit and Collections experience
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience
skills: Commercial Credit Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.