A client of Randstad is seeking a Temporary FP&A Analyst responsible for financial reporting, planning and business case modeling and analysis for key strategic initiatives. Analysis and insights will be used by Senior Executives and Business Unit Management to make decisions impacting the performance of the company.
location: Taylorsville, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Provide in-depth analysis on financial performance and root cause variances to forecasts
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of goods, operating expenses and capital expenditures.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial forecasts, operating budgets and strategic plans
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing root causes of unexpected variances.
- 3-7 years FP&A experience
- Strongly proficient building out Excel models
- Retail/Consumer Products or manufacturing industry experience a plus
skills: FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.