Are you ready for a new and exciting role that offers some great challenges? Are you self-motivated and ready to use your analytical skills to their fullest? We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with 2-4 years to join our Finance team here in Jacksonville, FL.
Under the direction leaders. the Senior Financial Analyst will drive the spearhead the production of pricing models, support the business in continuous bases of estimate improvement, and provide financial guidance that gives management a greater understanding of new sales opportunities as well as investment into new markets and technologies.
We need someone with a solid understanding of GAAP and experience with common ERP systems. Advanced excel skills are an absolute must for this role.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Constructing of detailed financial models to drive management's decision making during our bid review process for prospective opportunities
- Cost analysis and partnering with other leaders throughout the organization.
- Continuous improvement, automation of procedures, and working heavily with business partners to create efficiencies.
- Presentations to senior leadership. Highlight assumptions made in estimates, areas of profitability, free cash flow generation, asset utilization, and relevant financial metrics.
- Assist in compiling the risks and opportunities for each opportunity, documenting the impacts to the deal and corporate financial targets
- Work with internal subject matter experts to ensure the composition of financial models align with scope and opportunity requirements
- Coordinate with the Operations Finance Team to conduct variance analyses on the pro forma estimates vs. executed budget actuals
- 4-year degree from accredited school in Accounting or Finance required, graduate degree or MBA/CPA preferred
- 2-5 years of working experience in finance and accounting with demonstrated progression of responsibility
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and/or a dynamic environment
- Background in detailed financial modeling
- Clear understanding of accrual vs. cash accounting methods
- Strong understanding on the inner workings of income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow as well as key accounting concepts around capital-intensive business
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
Please apply above only is you are serious about this opportunity and meet all of the qualifications. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to Jenna Jones at (904)-638-3103 to express interest and discuss your qualifications. We are interviewing now!
skills: $250-500 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.