The analyst is responsible for performing Quality Assurance reviews for Commercial Credit Business Lines (i.e. Middle Market, Business Banking, Small Business and Practice Solutions fulfillment teams).
Document Administration experience
Understanding of Real Estate due diligence, preferably Commercial or Business Lending
Quality Assurance experience
Strong analytical skills
location: Brea, California
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Loan documentation accuracy - validate accuracy of terms and conditions within the loan agreement, renewal or amendment.
- Understanding of commercial credit loan agreement documentation and due diligence is required.
- Identify and escalate quality assurance findings promptly, following appropriate communication channels
- Communication - clear and concise communication of quality assurance findings
- Drive execution - ownership and prompt follow up on defect remediation; debate of disputes in a professional
- manner and in accordance with process and procedures
- Drive Change - support project work across multiple teams/sites. Influence change by identifying process gaps and recommending appropriate solutions - in compliance with current laws and regulation.
- Technology - commitment to technology initiatives and improvements
- Collaborates - works effectively with others by establishing and maintaining positive working relationships
- Act in accordance with the letter and spirit of all applicable laws, rules and regulations, the company's code of conduct, risk framework, risk appetite statement and other relevant policies, standards, procedures and guidance. Is proactive in identifying, managing and controlling risks within the fulfillment space.
qualifications: Required Skills
- Document Administration experience
- Understanding of Real Estate due diligence, preferably Commercial or Business Lending
- Team player
- Quality Assurance experience
- Strong analytical skills
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.