A large and reputable Real Estate company in Irvine is seeking to add a well-rounded and detail oriented Property Accountant to their team.
This company manages some prime real estate in the Orange County area and employs over 100 people in their Irvine office. Their business includes asset management, property management, and development of new properties.
If you are looking for an environment to grow your skill set and have some fun doing it, this may be the opportunity you are looking for!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Property Accountant Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Day to day accounting of office and industrial buildings.
- Process quarterly reporting, including lead schedules, accruals and variances.
- Prepare joint venture monthly reporting requirements.
- Assist in quarterly reforecast process.
- Assist with preparation and review of annual CAM reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of schedules and support for annual audit.
- Responsible for tenant ledgers.
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Process accounts payable.
- Travel to properties for visits: 4 times/annual for local properties- 2 times/annual for out of state properties.
We are seeking a Property Accountant with the following qualifications:
- BA degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of property accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
This is interviewing as early as Monday 9/30 so apply now to be considered before it is filled!
skills: General Ledger, Financial Statements, Property Accounting, Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.