My Client is currently looking to hire a Master Data Analyst
for a 6 month assignment. The purpose of this position is to provide analytical support to the clients America Master Data Program. Master Data spans all lines of business and domains (i.e. Customer, Product/Material, Equipment, or other). This role will provide analyst support for the master data domain, produce and communicate reporting, profiling and analytics on data performance, data domain dashboards, hierarchies, and other data management activities.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Provide analytical support to the Master Data Team initiatives that require master data support and knowledge, and Master Data Governance.
- Provide SME knowledge of master data system table structures, interfaces, source system platforms, IT protocols/SOPs, governance/maintenance processes, and technologies
- Work with both IT, internal and external clients to interpret tools, data and/or system requirements as well as to obtain data or develop data structures.
- Utilize project management routines/methodologies as needed to ensure consistent delivery of master data solutions, tools, reports, data, dashboards etc. in support of strategic initiatives.
- Steward regular master data performance communications and resolve issues.
Click to Apply
- 3-5 years of work experience in an analytical, finance, or operational field.
- Experience with basic reporting tools such as Excel, Microsoft Access, etc.
- Experience with business intelligence or data querying tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, SAP, Xcelcius, etc.
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Beverage or CPG industry experience and Knowledge of master data and hierarchies
- SAP, Teradata, informatica, or other relevant information system experience
- Experience with dashboarding/visualization tools like Power BI
skills: Financial Analysis, Data Conversions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.