The Learning and Development Manager will be responsible for development, coordination and presentation of learning and development to all corporate employees, assessing company developmental needs and initiating suitable training solutions
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Develop, implement and deliver training programs throughout the organization utilizing a variety
- of methods/media.
- Lead change-management, including ongoing training, benchmarking program effectiveness and
- making recommendations to improve product.
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results; modify
- programs as needed.
- Develop train-the-trainer programs and coach others involved in training efforts.
- Work with HR Managers and Line Management throughout the organization to identify training
- Ownership of the LMS and track completion of mandatory LMS programs.
- Update new employee onboarding materials
- Assist in facilitating team building and icebreakers activities for group meetings
- Track, monitor and update the Regional Leadership Development program
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ year's direct corporate training experience.
- Experience delivering change-management training programs preferred.
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster strong business relationships.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, multi-tasking and presentation skills
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.