Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Junior Accountant for stable company in Fort Lauderdale FL. This person must be able to work well in a fast paced environment, work independently as well as work well in a team. To be considered, please review responsibilities and send resume in a Word document.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 51,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
- Post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting as necessary
- Prepare court-mandated annual accounting reports and inventories for client discharges as necessary
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professional recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and out best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.