job summary: Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for a Collections Specialist in the Kennesaw area
. This is an open-ended contract opportunity with potential to go permanent. The Collections Specialist will make outbound calls
and be responsible for maintaining the assigned portfolio and collection on past due amounts.This position requires a high volume amount of of outbound calls
so someone from a shared service or customer service type collections environment is ideal. Must enjoy smiling and dialing to be successful in this role. Commercial collections experience is ideal.
Working hours are 8:30pm - 5:30pm OR 10:30am - 7:30pm
location: Kennesaw, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Work from an assigned portfolio of customers on delinquent accounts 6+ days past due accounts
- Collect on outstanding payments to bring accounts current
- Track payment status in Excel.
- Review and make recommendations regarding bad debt
- Communicate collections progress to management, creating reports as needed
Candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements will not be considered.
- 3+ years' commercial collections experience is ideal - this is a corporate office setting so good phone edict, and business acumen is required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Excel is required for this role
skills: Consumer Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.