Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Payroll Coordinator for stable company in Coral Springs, FL. This person must be able to work well in a fast paced environment, work independently as well as work well in a team. To be considered, please review responsibilities and send resume in a Word document.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Performs all phases of the payroll processing cycle to include reviewing tax deposits, reviewing quarterly tax returns, master payroll balancing and required governmental reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll for entire organization: Reviews and inputs timecards manually and via electronic import into payroll software; ensures required signatures are obtained; completes and posts payroll; prints and distributes paychecks, pay stubs, and other payroll related information.
- Updates and maintains payroll files and databases to reflect personnel payroll changes.
- Reviews, enters, and pays expense reports according to Company policy.
- Prepares monthly payroll accrual.
- Reviews and files various bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports..
- Reconciles all payroll accounts on the balance sheet and profit and loss statement after every payroll and month end.
- Assists employees, timekeepers, and supervisors with payroll database training, payroll issues, and requests for payroll information on a regular basis.
- Researches payroll issues/discrepancies, and processes necessary corrections.
- Complies with the regulatory standards and policies and procedures of payroll.
- ADP Workforce Now is preferred.
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professional recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and out best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: Data Processor
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.