job summary: Data Policy Enforcement Manager
needed to assist with data enforcement investigations. Must have Juris Doctor to be considered
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 4 Years
- Coordinate with investigations and enforcement teams across the company to ensure investigations into potential data policy violations by third parties proceed at pace.
- Conduct in-person outreach to investigative targets as part of inquiries into the targets' data collection and use practices.
- Review investigative findings to confirm violations of data policies.
- Advise enforcement teams on appropriate enforcement actions for confirmed data policy violations.
qualifications: Must have Juris Doctor to be considered
- Experience with privacy issues related to data sharing with third parties
- 4+ years of experience with policy enforcement and investigations.
- Experience advancing projects through a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Experience prioritizing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Communication experience and collaborative work ethic.
skills: Operational Efficiency Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.