greater Tampa team specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing and help hundreds of professionals grow their career each year. We have an immediate opportunity for a Financial Analyst to perform high volume reconciliation, variance analysis and assist with month end close duties.
location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations
- Researches and compiles data to forecast
- Tracks revenue and expenses on a monthly basis, comparing actual to forecasted
- Prepares reports for management summarizing results of research, analyses and evaluation of any discrepancies.
- Gathers and analyzes current data to aid in estimating future expenditures.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
- 3+ years of experience
- MS excel experience required
- Good understanding of generally accepted accounting principles as well as company accounting policies, procedures and standards
For immediate consideration please contact Dawn Wilson 813-221-7927
skills: Account Reconciliation, Variance Analysis, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.