A financial services company in San Diego is hiring a Senior Risk Analyst! The company has been growing rapidly in 2019 and is adding to its data analytics team. They have an amazing company culture and benefits & perks. The ideal candidate will have financial services industry experience and willing to be both a strategic and hand-on partner.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- strategically identify business needs and areas for improvement with regards to portfolio risk
- organize and analyze large historical data sets
- present key findings to senior leadership and investors
- 5+ years of experience with data analytics, particularly with credit analysis
- Master's degree in technical field strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of R, SQL, or Tableau required
skills: SQL, Excel, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.