Randstad Professionals is seeking an Accounting Manager for a Charlotte-based company in start-up mode. This is a rapidly growing company who has brought on numerous acquisitions throughout the last year with plans for continued growth throughout 2020 both organically and through new acquisitions. This is a hands-on, roll-up your sleeves atmosphere and the Accounting Manager will play a large part in helping with the continued build-out of the accounting team. This position will report into and work very closely with the Corporate Controller with a lot of exposure to the CFO as well. There is huge potential for the Accounting Manager to grow and oversee more as the company continues its expansion. Public auditors seeking a transition into industry are encouraged to apply.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Lead month-end and year-end closing including accruals, depreciations, adjustments, etc
- Financial statement prep and reporting
- Daily financial entries
- Bank account and balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed asset's accounting and monitoring
- Physical inventory counts
- Assist with audit
- Bachelors in Accounting or similar field
- CPA required
- 3+ years of accounting experience (public accounting experience highly preferred)
- Experience in fast paced environment juggling multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication
- Highly skilled in Excel
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply or contact Dan Higgins with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Fixed Assets, CPA, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close, Inventory - Physical
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.