Randstad has partnered with a global public accounting firm to help find driven audit professionals to join their team. If you have your CPA and are looking to take the next step in your professional career then apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. We want to hear from you!
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Job Responsibilities Include
- Running client engagements from start to finish with Financial Services clients, including all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement, and related administrative functions.
- Training and supervising staff and interns on audit process and conducting staff for performance reviews.
- Maintaining an exceptional relationship with clients to increase customer happiness and working with all levels to perform audit services. Key factor for firm growth.
- Working creatively with your audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process, and taking responsibility of client relationships.
- Researching and analyzing financial statements and audit issues utilizing electronic databases, and using audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Actively engage with key client management to collect information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, traveling average of 30% of the job.
- Possessing a background with experience in financial institutions or financial services external audit of both public and private companies or financial institutions regulatory experience.
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or Related Field Required
- CPA and 3 to 5 years of recent public accounting external audit experience is Required.
- Having experience with engagement management, reviews, and staff supervision is a plus.
skills: CPA, Audit-Internal, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.