Responsible for medium - large projects for an operations department, product or business unit. Provides consulting expertise to line managers on productivity issues, analyzes market and operational impact in the business brought about by the project parameters. Researches and documents organizational reviews, workflow analysis, management and staff analysis. Develops project plans including estimates of cost and resources required. Defines project scope to others outside of operations that may become involved in or impacted by the project. Requires a thorough knowledge of the operations area.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Functions supported typically have high monetary exposure and risk involving the processing of large $ volumes and regulatory restrictions. Requires a working knowledge of end to end processes since decisions have significant impact affecting multiple and diverse operations and product lines. Resolves broad operational issues and coordinates activities and processes within line of business/operations segments. Identifies, analyzes and resolves complex problems related to product lines or functions, using general practices and precedents to resolve. Responsible for development and presentation of business cases supporting process and technology changes. Ensures proper communication and compliance of company and regulatory policies affecting areas supported. Provides production support coverage for CR&R group including impact/root cause analysis and remediation plan development. Awareness of Agile/Scrum, SAFe and Six Sigma/Lean practices and change management preferred. Manages projects supporting department(s) that typically have 8 - 250 associates that may cover multiple shifts/sites.
- Agile and/or project management experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills and ability to define problems
- Strong ability to influence and collaborate with peers & partners
- Highly proficient at using Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Able to manage multiple priorities and strategies in parallel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and mitigate risk
- Experience analyzing and solving complex business problems
- Self-motivated; ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong ownership skills
- Must be flexible and adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to multi-task and meet specific performance goal
- Flexibility to travel, up to 1+ week per month
- Merchant acquiring experience
- Issuer Chargeback experience
- Bachelor's degree or 8-10 years of Operations experience preferred, including 3-5 years supervisory experience
skills: Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.