Randstad is working with one of our Pharmaceutical clients in the Los Angeles Area. They are looking for an Associate Payroll Specialist.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Process Multi-State bi-weekly payrolls including updating, Gross up calculation, adding direct deposits and W4 forms.
- Validate/audit hours from timekeeping system.
- Correct time sheet errors and track occurrences for process improvements.
- Adheres to all state and federal regulations for payroll processing.
- Resolves any discrepancies surrounding payroll issues.
- Review wages, and compute and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Sort and pack paper checks when necessary.
- Keeps detailed and organized payroll records.
- Researches, analyzes and resolves payroll-related problems or questions.
- Processing request for manual checks.
- Audit tax information, new hire payments and Time and attendance profiles in a monthly basis.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as required utilizing an ADP Reporting tool.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Distributed Payroll Inbox
- Distributed US Mail
- Process Manual checks as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or CPP preferred but not required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in complex payroll environment
- Multi-state is required
- Strong knowledge of ADP Enterprise V5 payroll system
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Significant experience in the resolution of payroll issues and employee pay concerns
- Working knowledge of ADP e-Time timekeeper 8.0 and up
- Ability to work with interruptions, effectively multi-task and troubleshoot
- Positive, upbeat, team player
- Ability to create reports utilizing ADP reporting tool
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with internal and external partners to promote a quality service image
- Strong inter-personal skills
If interested, please contact Celine.Alcaraz@randstadusa.com
skills: AP, Certified Payroll Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.