Randstad is currently seeking a Lead Project Accountant for a growing company in Irving. The reason for the opening is due to a recent promotion within the organization!
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage process of Month-end and Year-end close
- Journal entries
- GL account reconciliation
- Process flow mapping and analytics
- Customer invoicing and reporting
- 1099 and W2 reporting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Recent Supervisory experience
- Strong Analytical skills
- MS Dynamics AX
- Ability to manage complex billing reports
- Excellent communication skills
To be considered for this role, apply now!
skills: Financial Reporting, Expense Reports, Dynamics, Government Contract Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.