Due to expansion, our client headquartered in Renton, WA is looking to hire a well rounded Corporate Accountant, this professional will report to the Accounting manager and regional Controller.?
location: Renton, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Preparation of monthly reports and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Review expense allocations in General Ledger system
- Work closely with other corporate departments and field operations
- Analyze general ledger balance sheet and/or income statement accounts
- Work directly with Controller to prepare financial statements and operating results
- Prepare internal financial reporting schedules and maintain supporting documentation for external reporting requirements
- Monthly inter-company allocations
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting
- 3-4 years of experience in a corporate accounting role.
- Advance level of proficiency with MS Excel
- Comfortable working with ERP accounting software
If you are interested in joining the largest Manage care company in the US and have a desire to develop in your career, this opportunity may be for you!
For immediate Attention send your resume to: email@example.com
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.