Our client is looking for a computer savvy, Accounting Manager to join the Company's Shared Services Department. Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor's degree, and at least five years of progressive experience in corporate accounting, financial reporting, and/or Auditing. Experience with project management/systems implementation and process improvements are also required. Candidates with a CPA, CIA or CISA are strongly preferred
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist with Financial System administrative tasks.
- Draft memos to Shared Services management on accounting related issues.
- Prepares and reviews reports that summarize company business activities and financial positions.
- Administer the company's chart of accounts and financial reports.
- Reconcile and review balance sheet accounts.
- Coordinates pre-implementation meetings.
- Completes business requirements documents.
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing.
- Review profit and loss statements with assigned operating departments.
- Perform and reviews account analysis
- Manages staff and organizes department functions
- Evaluate the schedule or timelines related to the completion of assignments
- Delegate tasks and department assignments or projects
- Focus on achieving the goals or objectives of the department using available
- 5+ years of accounting experience, preferably a mix of public/private.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, CIA or CISA certifications are preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in the use of ERP systems and advanced skills with Microsoft Office products (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, text manipulation formulas, etc.) are desired.
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS accounting theory, policies, practices and procedures is required.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in learning more about this exciting career opportunity, please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Project Management, Sarbanes-Oxley, Review, Audit - Internal, Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.