Randstad Professionals has partnered with one the best known, most established companies in the Dallas area and we are looking for a fantastic Accounting Manager to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate for this role has a CPA or a Master's degree in Accounting or Finance and a "go-getter" attitude!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for the overall maintenance and stewardship of general accounting in a multi-company environment.
- Plans and organizes accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closes.
- Manages a team of three staff accountants.
- Assists the Controller with annual audits, bank audits and statutory audits of international offices.
- Maintains the month-end close check list.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance required; Master's Degree, CPA or CPA Candidate preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory position.
- Must be extremely detail- oriented and have a positive attitude.
- Multi company experience is required.
- Advanced Excel skills (Assessment will be given)
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.