Cost Reporting Analyst
The position will be working withing medicare reimbursable bad debt dept. requires 2-3 years visual basic skills. looking for someone with auditing and SAP experience, familiar with Macros. someone with medicare experience would be preferred but not required.
Cost Reporting Analyst is expected to maintain a high level of accuracy and timeliness within the assigned function(s). The incumbent is responsible for preparing and submitting necessary reports on a routine basis. The Cost Reporting Analyst serves as the primary liaison to compiling/maintaining lists of participating facilities to the cost report process or serves as the secondary contact to audit requests handling most non-Medicare bad debt inquiries.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate, maintain and track audit listing progress; responding to audit requests by providing necessary documentation.
- Engages in the preparation of required reports on a routine basis; ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Administer the storage and archival processes for necessary reports within the assigned function(s).
- Develop and implement cost reporting training procedures for the assigned function(s).
- Serve as a secondary contact to internal and/or external auditors.
- Coordinate with cross-divisional teams in the resolution of outstanding issues to ensure the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2- 5 years' related experience
- Demonstrated experience with auditing and/or cost reporting.
- SAP experience required
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email applications.
- Strong technical knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), auditing and internal controls preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
COGNOS, VISUAL BASIC EXPEREINCE REQUIRED.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a resume to Brittany.Ela@randstadusa.com for consideration.
skills: Visual Basic, Cognos
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.