Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a few RECENT GRADS
(past two years) in the Richmond area that are eager to get their feet in the door at a reputable establishment!
If you've earned your degree within the past couple of years, please send an updated resume to email@example.com!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Conduct market research to gather data about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas
- Must be proficient in MS Office - Advanced in Excel is preferred
- Must be able to pivot and work different assignments when directed to do so
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Past experience using marketing data analytics and tools
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Eager to get started immediately!
skills: Excel, Adaptive Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.