Accounts Payable Professional needed for a stellar temp to hire opportunity located in Downtown Nashville with a large, global company headquarters!
This is the perfect position for someone with 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience with a client who offers a business professional environment with a great work/life balance.
Interested in knowing more? Let's connect today!
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
This is an Accounts Payable position that reports to the Accounts Payable Supervisor. The position plays an integral role in ensuring that vendor invoices are processed and paid timely, accurately and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understand and communicate Accounts Payable policies and procedures to all levels of the firm, ensuring compliance with company standards
- Processing and auditing of vendor invoices
- Ensuring compliance to company policy, providing customer service to internal customers
- Performing analytical and ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested and participating in process improvement initiatives
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable, Finance, or similar accounting functions
- Associates degree in Accounting preferred but not required
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
Please apply directly if interested or send resumes directly to Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, Analysis, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, A/P Processing, 1099s, A/P Review, Establish Payment Terms
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.