Randstad Professionals is looking for a SEC Reporting Manager to join a growing technology company. This is a direct hire opportunity that the company is looking to fill quickly. This opportunity is available exclusively through Randstad Professionals.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5,9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
This role is responsible for management reporting as well as compiling and presenting financial statements for external reporting. SEC reporting accountants ensure that all reporting is in compliance with SEC and GAAP reporting regulations and guidelines, consolidate entries and accounts to be utilized in financial statements, and act as liaisons between the company and external auditors. Additionally, may be responsible for reconciling systems, reconciling balance sheet and income statement accounts, and assisting with tax and auditing functions.
? Other responsibilities and task will include:
- Preparing and filing SEC Forms including 8-K, 10-K, and 10-Q.
- Researching, documenting and concluding with respect to new accounting pronouncements, GAAP and SEC requirements and transaction-specific applications.
- Proactively coordinating activities to meet reporting, filing and presentation deadlines.
- Assisting in consolidated annual external audits and quarterly reviews.
- Analytical Skills
- Organized with attention to detail
Credential & Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 year's accounting experience
To apply for this position please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: SEC Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.