A company in East Ft. Lauderdale looking for a Bookkeeper/Accountant to handle corporate accounting including managing real estate. This person has flexibility in regards to the hours, just has to be fine working with a smaller company.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
Degree in Accounting or Finance
QUICKBOOKS A PLUS!!!
Great attitude; good communication skills; Detail-Oriented
skills: Accruals, 1099s
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.